- Diganta Talukdar: M.Phil for his Dissertation “A Study of Copper Doped ZnS Quantum Dots”.
- Nabajyoti Talukdar: M.Phil for his Dissertation “Preparation and Characterization of CdS:Cu Quantum Dots”.
- Nibedita Talukdar: M. Phil for her Dissertation “A Study of the Modern Approach to Boolean Algebra of Proposition”.
- Nisha Devi: First Prize in short story writing competition in 2009 organised by Gariyashi.
- Ashim Krishna Baruah: Regional selector of ICCR , associated with acting, theatre, film direction and script- writing.
- Pankaj Dutta:Guide of several projects which represented Assam to join National Children Science Congres held at Delhi,Orissa,Guwahati,Kohima,Ahmedabad etc.
Joined Indian Science Congress as a guide teacher of selected projects at Ahmedabad , Shillong and Kolkata
Represented India as a guide teacher in international conference on ‘Hands on Science’ held at Ahmedabad in 2009
Worked in a project named ‘WATEREDISCOVER 2011’ as a co-ordinator conducted by NDSU-NORTH Dakata,U.S.A in the format of NASA,USA
- Ghanashyam Medhi:Authored two text books of class VIII and IX of General Mathematics published by S.E.B.A which are the curriculam of present time
Authored four books on Mathematics for class I,II,III,and IV which are introducd by SARBA SIKSHA MISSION,MEGHALAYA as curriculam.
Acted in Several T.V. serials like NIRMAL ANANDA,HAHIR JOLONGARE,CANVAS,RAIL O RAIL etc.